Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1/4 Vanilla

The Hubs doesn't care much for chocolate so I managed to make a 3/4 chocolate iced cake and a 1/4 vanilla iced cake. Nothing fancy, I mean the "boundary" lines aren't even straight. HA! I don't have OCD. And it's not really 1/4, it's more like 3/8. Maybe I do have OCD? Damn it!!!

The picture above reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry had a Black & White Cookie. It ended up not agreeing with him but I must say, this cake is delicious.

Yummy! Nothing better then yellow cake with chocolate and vanilla icing.

And if you're wondering why the hubs only got 1/4 or 3/8, it's because he's on a "diet" and doesn't want to eat too much sweet stuff.

I'm on a "diet" too but you have to make room for the good stuff in life. I've actually been working on thinking about a blog post for my 35lb.+ weight loss. I just need to take a good "After" photo.

Until then, how about cake?

No comments: