Thursday, April 10, 2008

My new Website Design is UP!!!

Photobucket

Ahhhh...I can breathe a sigh of relief. Most of you may know that I was having a few issues with my first web design. It's far more then just pretty colors on a screen. If the coding isn't right it can screw up your whole site.

But now, thanks to Keely over at ModMelon my new website is adorable, beautiful and working like a charm!

Click on the banner above to go check it out and come back here to tell me what you think. Does it make you want to browse through my site or turn around and run?

5 comments:

Jenileigh said...

Oh my I love it! Beautiful!

I'm hosting a give away if you'd like to stop by and see how to enter for the goodies!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Sarah it is beautiful- I LOVE it!
I know this has been a big project for you but it looks like it was worth it! Congrats on the new design!

Katie said...

Love the new design! I am definitely going to get a nursing cover as soon as I know whether we're having a girl or a boy. And who knows what else! I will register with you too so I can send fam and friends your way.

Melanie said...

I love the design. It is amazing!!

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I got the headband I won from you a couple of days ago. I just posted about it on my blog. Thanks so much!!

Pfingston said...

I'm always amazed at talent like yours to put together a lovely site . .
but I just hopped in her to let you know that that nutcracker you can get a link to by scrolling over the picture . . .
I actually found it advertised in a magazine for women's clothing!