Confused by the title? Great! Me too! I was tagged for a meme by the lovely Lisa at Sweet Home Alabama. So here goes nothin...
1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER. Does a drive-in count? It was Wild Hogs and unfortunately we weren't making out like wild hogs during the movie (terrible analogy) cause our son was there. And for the record, I don't even remember the last movie I saw in a theater. The Hubs is telling me it was Norbit.
2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Book of My Life, By Me, Sarah Ellis. It's highly entertaining and even allows for phone in updates. On a serious note, I mainly read magazines like Cosmo, Elle, Decor, Parenting, etc.
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Candy Land and Memory
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? My #1 fav is probably Parenting. There's a lot of helpful information in there.
5) FAVORITE SMELLS? Copying Lisa on one. I love the smell of the hubs when he's wearing cologne. I LOVE the smell of an indoor pool in a fancy hotel. Would like to smell that one more often...hint, hint! I also love the smell of outside, right before the rain begins.
6) FAVORITE SOUNDS? Right now, peace and quiet.
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Having a root canal while pregnant and unable to have any of the strong pain medication. Delivery was a breeze after that.
8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE UP? Gotta check my emails for orders.
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Long John Silvers
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Well, we have a surprise....sike! We're just kidding. Since the hubs had a vasectomy we are no longer going to be having children. However, someone had another plan. The vasectomy didn't work so if we should happen to get pregnant, we would like a boy and Sean wants to name him Judge. LOL!
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—"IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’d…Get the kids college funds set. Then give my business the proper boost it needs to be successful. And after that I think I would have to spoil myself and my honey with some trips and cars.
12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? My High School nickname, that I still hear quite often is Racer S.
13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Does my husband count? Just kidding...he's not stuffed, he's manly.
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool. I love to watch thunderstorms!
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A 2000 Mazda Protege. WooWee...that car went to hell and back with me.
16) FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic: Margarita on the rocks with a lot of salt. Non-Alcoholic: Ice Water
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Wash my car, clean the bathrooms, etc. etc. etc.
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? As long as it's steamed right, I'll eat it all.
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Chocolate Brown
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Houston, TX., Fayetteville, NC., Enterprise, AL., and somewhere in Cali. We're not 100% sure yet.
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She is better then a friend, she is my sister. I truly love her and will miss her dearly when we have to part ways which is coming up sooner then we thought.
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? A bucket of art supplies.
24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Absolutely, there are some wonderful people who have touched my life and I would love to see them again. There are also some "not so hot" folks that touched my life as well, and this time I'll be ready for em'.
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Well, neither but I am nicer in the mornings and more laid back in the evenings.
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Neither! I like soft scrambled eggs please.
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? The beach or the Spa...see you on Tuesday.
28) Hello, I am number 28. I'm sorry to Ms. Lisa who seems to have OCD but I have decided to take the month off. I'll be back on the 28th. Thank you.
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla Ice Cream or Oreo Cookie Blizzard
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? LOL! I don't think I have any blog friends. I think I just have a bunch of stalkers. LOL! So if anyone answers, I'll be surprised.