Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello, Mr. Commanding General Sir

It's our first time living on post housing, or in this case, base housing since we live on a Marine Corps base but we're Army.

Anyway, last week we had a community meeting to discuss the "issue's" happening on base and around housing. It was at 4pm and I was luckily able to get out of my pj's around 2pm. I asked the hubs if what I was wearing was fine and he said, "no problem babe!"

Well, we did not know that the Commanding General was going to be there. Or whatever he's called. And if you know me, you know that I am a free spirit, say what you want, act how you feel kind of girl. And my shirt....well, it said it all.

Here is a photo of my new shirt that I proudly wore and made my first impression for the CG (or whatever he's called). He's the Marine CG so I don't think it really counts. I can tell you this, NO ONE was looking at my chest. HA! HA!



And this is the shirt I purchased for my Hubby.

What can I say, we're Seinfeld fans.

Photo's by 80stees.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!Thanks for the laugh. I'm sure the marine guy will not forget you!

Anonymous said...

You guys are in "BIGGGGG" trouble. You thin I can get one of those shirts???? lol