Monday, September 1, 2008

It's the little things that drive me crazy

Like when you have a brand new box of foil and after making your first rip! of the paper, the whole thing falls apart. Why? The last 4 boxes I've purchased have all been rigged to go to pieces in my hand. It's not easy tearing foil on a flimsy side of cardboard with none of those glorious metal teeth things to rip into your fingers!

Ok, I am done venting. But pictures of the culprit are below. I'm determined to finish the box. I guess the smart thing to do would be to buy another box and just finish up this roll of foil in there. But nope! I prefer to do it the difficult way.


Monster's Inc. memory. Quick catch up for those of you who don't know. When we moved, we had to wait 11 days to get our cable installed. We don't have antenna's so we had to watch movies when we wanted to hear something other then dog's barking and kids screaming. Monster's Inc. was the # 1 choice so I'm pretty sure we came close to watching it about 20 times.

So back to the memory. Remember Mike Wazowski on the movie, when he put Boo's door back together for Sulley? And then he showed his hand's after receiving numerous splinter's from all his hard work. Mine look like that, seriously.


My facial expression kind of looks like that also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try putting tape on the sides of the box. It works for me.