Monday, March 9, 2009

Goodnight, sweetheart. Well, it's time to go.

I hate to leave you, but I really must say. Goodnight, sweetheart, goodnight.

Every evening before Sean and I go to sleep, we check in on Bean. She's such a great sleeper that sometimes she'll poop late in the evening and won't wake up. After her waking up a couple of mornings with nasty poops and terrible rashes, we made it a routine to stop in every evening.

It is something I love and dread all the same. I dread getting the last nasty poop of the day but I love seeing our little beauty resting peacefully. There have been some nights when a game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors" decides one's fate. This night, I lost. But I was happy to.

Bean obviously had an issue with wearing her PJ shorts this evening but she didn't want to get rid of them completely. Usually, I walk in to all things that were in the crib, out of the crib. Except for her, thank goodness (knocking on wood). Instead of dumping them, she kept them close to her body along with her blankie and fell fast asleep.

And if you're wondering, we had the ALL CLEAR in the diaper department.

No comments: