Sunday, January 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

My friend Lisa has dared me to answer the following questions...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress
2. Escrow Officer
3. Receptionist
4. Race Car Driver, ok, I'm lying. But if you count how I use to drive (before kids) and how many times the cops have asked me if I was a race car driver...I should be one. I'd kick ass!

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Love Actually
3. 50 First Dates
4. BIG

Four Places I have lived
1. Houston, TX
2. Fayetteville, NC
3. Fort Rucker, AL
4. Hopefully Savannah, GA. (we'll see)

Four T.V. Shows that I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Scott Baio is 46 & Pregnant
3. Deal or No Deal
4. Rock of Love 1 and 2

Four places I have been
1. Bahamas
2. Atlanta
3. Las Vegas
4. Washington D.C.

Four People who e-mail me (regularly)
1. Lisa
2. Jennifer
3. Ella
4. Tina

Four favorite foods:
1. Fettuccini Alfredo with Grilled Chicken
2. P.F. Chang's Crispy Honey Shrimp
3. Pizza with lots of pizza sauce cups that I can dip into
4. Great tasting grilled veggies

Four Favorite Beverages
1. Sweet Tea
2. Bailey's on ice, no mixing
3. Merlot
4. Cherry Pepsi

Four Places I would like to visit
1. Italy
2. Los Cabos
3. Dubai
4. California (anywhere, just get me there)

Four friends I am tagging to do this
1. Jennifer
2. Kristen
3. Tiff
4. Arlene

Things you may not know about me:
1. I have a major obsession with being rich one day.
2. Haven't spoken to my father in 7 + years. I'm looking for him so if anyone knows a detective who whoever those people are that find people, let me know.
3. I love animals and would rescue one a day (or more) if I could.
4. My husband and I met on a singles website.

1 comment:

Patriot said...

Congratulations! You've won my giveaway from last week! I'll try to send you an email with more details. Thanks for coming by and entering!