Monday, January 14, 2008

Sorry for the neglect...

Forgive me?

Things have been a little crazy in the house. J.Bean has become a master scooter and is getting into EVERYTHING! She particularly likes our magazines that are on the bottom level of our end tables in the living. Why do we keep magazines? I have no idea, it's not like we're a doctor's office or anything. But in our defense, they aren't dating back to the 90's. And just this morning, when I went in to get J.Bean out of her crib, she was up on her knees holding on to the side of her crib and crying for someone to come and get her. Amazing! When did this happen? She is growing up so fast, tomorrow she will be 7 months.

My website currently has me pulling my hair out from the roots! Things are starting to move a little bit now as far as the design and set up goes but it is a longgggggg process. Making it search engine friendly is not as easy as I thought it would be. My major concern right now, is making it customer friendy. I said before that I would be done by the end of the week. Well, I said that last week and that obviously isn't happening. So to be more realistic, lets just say a month. I hope to have my site in tip top shape by mid February. Then I'll be on the hunt for more advertising ;-)

Here's a little tip for all the wives out there with hubby's who play entirely too much golf. [Insert Note to Hubby Here] Babe, I don't (at this time) think you are playing too much golf [Insert Note to Hubby Here] Ok, now that that is taken care of, on to my tip. :-) I made a deal with my husband last Saturday when he went to play golf. We agreed that everytime he goes out to plag, I get to sleep in the next morning. And not only do I get to sleep in, but I am a FREE woman until Noon. Oh, how sweet it was to sleep until I could not sleep no more. Then to actually take a shower before 10am and do what I pleased for the rest of my free time. It was absolute bliss.

Now this is only fair, they get to go out and be with their "boys" for hours while we are at home with the kids. We know we all love our kids but come on, Mom's need a break to. I am not turning this into a male bashing blog (although that's not a bad idea) but I thought I would share that little tidbit with the woman, mom's and wives out there.

No comments: