Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reasons for Laughter in my Life


Courtesy of the girl I spend my days with, she's so silly!


1. Bean shouting "BOOBIES" as we pass by the bra section in Target.

2. Bean rubbing her chest with a big smile on her face after I tell her that one day, against her daddy's wishes, she's going to have her very own boobies.

3. "Why is Max scratching Lola?" asked Bean, as Max (a 9lb. Yorkie) tries to hump Lola (a 165lb. Great Dane).

4. As I'm walking out of her room after putting her down for a nap...

Bean: Mommy, are you ok?

Me: Yes. Are you ok?

Bean: Yeah. You can't forget my birthday.

Me: I won't, it's in June.

Bean: Ok.

5. While examining the yellow chickie she got for Easter. "Oh no! Oh no! Where's it's butt mama? He doesn't have a butt! Oh no!!!"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I too am concerned that chicken does not have a butt. LOL