Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm Going Undercover


We had some errands to run today and I've been dying to get out of this house. This is the last day with this darn thing on my head. I'm counting down the hours until 6am tomorrow. At that time, I'm allowed to remove the glue, tape and wires and return my handy-dandy recorder back to the docs office. Praise Jesus.

No strange looks today, but I think a few people may of thought I was there to rob them. LOL!

Update: I got my Radiologist Report from the imaging center who did my Brain MRI. I'm not going to say what it say's because frankly, I don't think you'll understand it. I barely can. I don't want any false info out there so I'm just going to wait and see what my Neurologist say's.

More to come but until then, have a great weekend. We'll be celebrating Bean's birthday this Sunday and I'll be back with photo's of her in her cutie patootie Minnie dress.

No comments: