Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random Stuff

Does anyone else's kid get SUPER excited when they see the garbage truck? Bean screams, "Trash! Trash!" whenever the trash man comes. She's starting to do it when we're just out and about and she see's the big ole' garbage truck driving around. Scares the crap out of me sometimes.

Painting the interior of a house sucks! I painted the family room and kitchen of our new home and I did a crappy job. Not only did it need to be repainted by a professional (thank God for Damon) but I was (and still am) sore for no reason. Even my toes are sore, I guess from squating and standing on my tippy toes.

The patent for my Toss-Me-Not Sippy Cup Holder's went through. Yippee! Now I just need to settle a few things with the attorney and we're good to go! Where are we going? I have no idea, but I'll figure it out.

I need to read more often.

This 60-something degree weather in June is BS I tell ya!

Watching my little angel lay down on the floor with "Ellie" as her pillow and suck her thumb is just the most precious thing in the world right now. Ellie is her Elephant from the San Diego Zoo. Her 2 favorite stuffed animals both came from the zoo, Ellie from San Diego and Bear who's a Polar Bear from the Houston Zoo, both from her G-Ma.

D's last day of school is tomorrow. Bracing myself for summer. Am I ready? Probably not.

1 comment:

Ella said...

Congrats!!! on your achievement.