Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Medical Update...

There is no update. :( My appointment that was supposed to be on Friday, July 17th was cancelled because my Doctor was out of town. Thank you Mr. Receptionist for scheduling such an important appointment on a day when my Doctor would be on hiatus.

I was supposed to find out the results to my Brain MRI. She's read over the Radiologist Report but hasn't viewed the actual scans, which was going to take place at that appointment. So now I have to WAIT until July 28th. I.Am.So.Tired.Of.Waiting!

Meanwhile, I'm eating better to help lower my cholesterol, getting B12 shot into my arm every other week, and taking a daily multivitamin. Most days. And the Hubs is making my "No Red Meat" diet very easy to accomplish with his yummy Tilapia. See for yourself.

Mmm Mmm Good!

4 comments:

Ella said...

Looks gooooooooood! Hat off to the chef. great menu - stick to it.

Hillary said...

That looks so good. I never know how to cook tilapia so it comes out simple and tastey but not boring. How did you guys prepare it?

Sarah said...

He cooked it in a pan on the stove and put in some Extra Virgin Olive Oil before placing the fish on the pan. He does 2 different seasonings since one is a bit more spicy and the other is better for the kids. He uses lemon pepper for one and the spicier one is an Old Bay brand fish seasioning.

Sometimes he adds red, green, yellow and orange peppers and they come out super delicious when they soak up all the spices from the fish.

Hillary said...

Sounds great. I'll have to try it that way next time.