Or are you just so stinkin' cute that you could wear them on your pinky toe and no one would care?
Or you can do this...
- Diaper Changing a Breeze
- Promotes independence while potty training (a stage I'm approaching)
- Keep legs warm; great with carriers and strollers
- Protects soft knees from harsh surfaces
- Lightweight sun protection
- Fun and Funky fashion accessory
- Comfortable alternative to tights
- Arm Warmers for all
- Instant look of an undershirt
- Wear under a hospital gown to keep your legs & arms warm
- Wear over bandages to keep child from removing
- Provides compression for ice or heating pack
Want a pair? Or 2? Or 3? Check out our styles at The Pitter Patter Boutique!
P.S. Yes, we have lights up IN our house. I started doing it when D was younger and he loved it when we would turn the lights on at night. He's 7 and still loves it, maybe not as much but Bean surely enjoys it.