Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Came Early This Year

Santa was in the form of my Hubs (143) and his ''elf'' was a Fedex man. I was given strict instructions to not look at the box when the "elf" dropped it off. So we had a gift bag ready and the ''elf'' so kindly dropped it in for me without me seeing. Then D transfered the gift to another room.

We told Santa it had arrived and he said I could go ahead and open it. But, I was patient enough to wait until he was around and then I dug in! Really, I did wait! Unbelievable for those of you who know me personally and have been acquainted with my lack of patience. And this comes after about 2 weeks of begging for hints and clues as to what it could be.

Here it is, my brand new Dell Inspirion Mini Laptop
Mine is white but without all the design stuff on it.

It's so thin, so light and perfect for working on my site in the living room while watching over the munchkins. Exactly what I wanted.

Thanks Babe!

No comments: