Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Fish Who Play's Dead, Seriously!

We have 2 fish. D got a fish tank for his Birthday, so of course we had to get some fish to go with it. The tropical fish background just wasn't cutting it, unfortunately. So we went over to Wal-Mart & purchased 2 3 fish, one died a week later, and apparently we picked some out of the looney tank.

This is Coal and in the picture above, he is playing dead. This first time I saw this I was upset and thought, "not again". But then the little booger flipped over and started swimming around like normal. Don't believe me?

Here he is just seconds later, should've set the time stamp on the camera. But as you can see, he's perfectly fine, besides being crazy.

And if that's not bad enough, I think our other fish is blind! At least in one eye.

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

That is CRAZY! Could it be sleeping? Strange.LOL!

Sarah said...

That's what I thought, sleeping. I should Google it. :-)