Friday, January 2, 2009

What To Do...What To Do?

I'm wondering, what do you want to read about on this blog? There are days when I just need to VENT and I really have no where to turn. Of course, I can vent to the Hubs and family but sometimes the venting needs major attention. Blogger attention!

I can easily jump on and rant and rave about what ever issue may be effecting my life at that moment, but then I think, "What will my readers think? Will they think I'm crazy? Will I scare them off?" I am running a business here, ya know! And I'm not sure is some of my wonderful customers will understand the occasional "F" bomb or sob story.

On the other hand, I am real. I bleed, I cry, I cuss, I laugh, I yell, I dance, I sing, and I complain! More then you probably think. So I guess I'm looking for an outlet. I want you, my friends, my family, my customers, to truly know me. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

So what do you think, can you handle it? Or should I start another blog for the "crazy" in me? It does say "UNCENSORED" up there, I just haven't been doing it. I've been tossing this around for months now so I'd really love your opinion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no matter what you choose to blog about, you will have readers.....just be yourself :)

The Smith Boys said...

I guess I read your blog as a friend not a customer. But I love to hear you vent. It makes you real. We all need to yell sometimes. And I don't know why, but our families don't always like to hear it. ha!

Katie said...

Uncensored! It's much easier to relate to "real" people then to those who only blog their amazing wonderful day/life. (at least for me it is!)

I struggle with this too- not wanting to put too much out there, but also wanting to truthfully relate or tell a story or how I'm feeling.

I don't think anyone would not buy from your store just because you are being open about who you really are out here in the blogosphere!

Hope this helps- just my opinioated two cents :)

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Remember when we first met... I loved that you were not one of those "I LOVE THE ARMY" wives and felt like I could easily relate to you. And it wasn't long before we were sharing birth stories and margaritas!

You are a woman, a mom, a wife, a friend and a business owner. Sure, sometimes it is necessary to separate these but the beauty of your business is that it relates to all of these things and the inspiration for your business came from some of the frustrations and some of the joys related to being a mother, a wife, a friend...

You have a website specifically for conducting professional business and this blog is where you can keep it real and express yourself.

That's my two cents but inflation has raised it to fifty cents.
Love ya!

Cales said...

LET IT OUT! :) We ALL need to vent. Trust me, I do...everyday. It's true this blog makes you a real person that your customers can relate to. Plus, reading your blog posts makes me realize I'm not the only one going through these things.