Monday, February 11, 2008

Break Time is Over

It was fun but I am happy to get back into the swing of things.

Jordan has been sick and is slowly getting better. I was sick and got better and then I was sick again, and then, feeling better again. And now, I am worse. :-(

Bronchitis seems to form in my body over night and I get it often. I've had it so many times that when I call the Doc, I am telling them what I have and they are just confirming it when I get there. Give me a prescription pad and some tutorials on chicken scratch as my signature and BOOM!!! I'm a doctor. I'd be one bitchin' doctor too.

The Z Pack is my medication relief from this illness. Unfortunetly, it is NOT over the counter. Dorian has a doctor's appt. today for a physical (for Soccer) and I'm gonna see if I can shmooze the doctor into giving me a prescription without actually having an appt. :-)

For the military wives out there, you know that getting an appointment on post is a pain. And actually getting that appointment with the doctor of your choice takes even longer.

Anywho, I am back. Not 100% but I am here, drinking my Day Quil and sipping on some hot tea.

I have MANY new fabrics that I am picking up tomorrow and I am so excited to get them up for all to see. There are around 20 new choices and here's a little preview of what's to come...









Coming Soon


Booties!!!

No comments: