Friday, August 14, 2009

Crime Scene?

Nope! It's just a nose bleed. But this is what I woke up to at 7am. I remember D getting up around 5am to blow his nose & use the bathroom but I didn't think much of it.


He has nose bleeds every so often so I thought, "Let me check out the bathroom just to be sure there's no bloody towels in the trash." Not quite...





Isn't it lovely!? He had a nose bleed and didn't even tell me.


I took this picture of him at about 7:15am. I turned the light on in his room to check him out, and to see how many blood stains I'll be cleaning out of the carpet. He didn't wake when I turned the light on and there was no blood on or around him. Luckily, there was only one drop on the carpet.

Here's the conversation we had when me woke up...


Me: Why didn't you tell me you had a nose bleed?

Him: What nose bleed?

Me: The one you had earlier this morning that left blood all over your bathroom. Come see.

Him: Oh! I didn't know.

Me: How could you not know? I saw you turn the light on.

Him: I turned the light on but I still had my eyes closed so I couldn't see.

Me: Why didn't you open your eyes?

Him: Because the light was too bright.

Me: Did you think it was strange that you had so much 'stuff' to blow out of your nose?

Him: No. I just thought I had a lot of snot.

Me: Thinking to myself, "Are you kidding me?"

No comments: