Friday, August 21, 2009

Lucky


Day 2 at D's new school. This photo was taken with my phone so no issues with the flash today.

This boy's got it good at his new school, lets recap...


- NO BACKPACKS

- NO School Supplies to Purchase - this is a bonus for me and daddy.

- HALF DAYS every FRIDAY

- NO Homework - with the exception of reading 30 minutes a day.


I wish I went to this school when I was young(er). Speaking of being younger, tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!! Woo...Hooo!!!!!!!!

BIG 27 here I come!

2 comments:

Ella said...

We here in Murrieta wish you a very happy birthday. 27??? Are you sure! LOL Have a good one.

The Pitter Patter Boutique said...

Yup! 27. Wait. Are you complimenting me or insulting me? LOL!

Thanks for the happy birthday wish and the song. Your voice is lovely. :)