Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Kitty Cat and a Snake







































We attended a friends 1st birthday party and the kids had a blast! Bean and D got their faces painted and played with their balloon animals courtesy of MiMi the clown. Then they cleaned up their balloon animals after popping them on the grass. Bean spent a lot of time in the jumper and D spent an equal amount of time in the pool.

The kids played games and so did Sean and I. I came in 1st in one game and 2nd in Musical Chairs. After breaking a chair. :) I'd like to blame that on my competitiveness and not my weight. According to the hubs, no part of my body was touching the ground as I leaped through the air and landed on the chair that was surely screaming, "Noooooo!!!!".

Sean played a game with 2 other guys that required them to ride a horse (on a stick) and dress in women's clothing. I got LOTS of pictures.

Maybe my readers can convice the hubs to let me post them? Comment away...

2 comments:

Mom said...

Please post them. I got to see them. Are they good for blackmail purposes? LOL

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

A secure man would say "Post em Baby!" LOL