Monday, November 16, 2009

A Great Impression

(Click image to visit A Great Impression)

I have to send many thanks to Mary Zimmer over at A Great Impression. She helped my idea of inspirational word art on my bathroom mirror come to light.

I wanted something that would act as a daily reminder as to why I am fighting, injecting, dieting, and so on. I thought the words, "For My Life" were simple enough and to the point.


The lettering was super easy to apply and the hubs was more than happy to help. Thanks Babe!


It's worth it.

1 comment:

Denver Refashionista said...

I read your post over on the Carnival. It reminded me of a thought I had today... Injecting yourself every day does really change your perspective on life. I think it makes it easier. Nothing seems all that challenging once you can get yourself to stick an inch-long needle into yourself every day (LOL). Strangely, shot time is one of the only times I think about MS. It hurts like a ----- but it makes me feel alive.