Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You Mess With Me....

You'll have to deal with him!

This photo was taken during soccer season in 2009.

I think it's the perfect pic to point out how big my son really is. He's standing beside an average size 7 year old and at that time, D was 7.

It's also a great opportunity to address the reason why my son is so skinny. HE'S TALL!

I can't even tell you how many people ask me, "Do you feed your child?" I'm sure some people may just be saying this jokingly but after a while, it's irritating and I take it as an insult to my parenting.

Tell me, why would my husband and I send our child to top rated schools, clothe him in the 'coolest' gear, and do all we can to insure his safety and happiness and NOT feed him?

So there you go! He's tall, he's healthy, and yes, he eats! About six times a day if you must know. This isn't directed to anyone in paticular, just something I needed/wanted to say so maybe now the comments will stop. :)

On to Random Mumbo-Jumbo

  • I missed yoga yesterday because the Hubs was working but, I recorded a 30-minute yoga episode to do on such days.
  • Back on track with all the injection locations. Still have extremely annoying itching associated with each injection but I am doing my best not to scratch. A little rub here and there is ok.
  • Experiencing new symptoms that I'll discuss in detail in a later post.
  • Bean said, "Look Mommy, Coconuts!!!" She was refering to pine cones in a Pine Tree. :)

No comments: