Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Flower, A Werewolf and Michael???

Is she not irresistible or what?

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween. There's some photos below of me and my little one's, "Bean" is the flower and "D" is the werewolf. My nephew, "J" was Michael Jackson.

We trick-or-treated through my nephew's subdivision and got a work out while we were at it. The hills in Cali are no joke. And Daddy got an extra workout because he would carry "Bean" from house to house and then put her down when he got close to the door.

It took her about 3 houses until she figured it all out. After that, you couldn't get her trick-or-treating bag out of her hand and she didn't want to have anything to do with the stroller.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is irresistable and cute as pie. You know that I am speaking of the little flower, right? :-)