Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Back...

and I brought along a few extra pounds. I wasn't there very long but we had a great time. The "O" show at the Bellagio was awesome! We hope to go back sometime soon and take "D", we think he'll really enjoy it.

I didn't get any photo's of the show because you're not allowed to video or photograph during the performance and I didn't think any one would want to see a picture of the big red curtain.

Here's some of all the pictures we took while in Vegas. We had some taken before the "O" show by the "professionals" but we weren't going to pay $45 bucks for 2 photo's!

Dinner (or dessert) at Smith & Wolensky's

My handsome hubby

Las Vegas traffic on a Sunday night

Paris and Planet Hollywood in the background

One of the entrances to the new Wynn Hotel (great buffet)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are great. Now you will have to go back and stay a little longer to see more sights and maybe do a little gambling. Glad you had a good time.

Sarah said...

Oh yes! I forgot to mention the gambling. We did some of that and my poor hubby would be broke if I stayed there any longer. Him and I are 21 fans. We're pretty good but we just can't get our butt's up and walk away.

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I love the picture of the two of you- it is a really good picture! I'm glad you had a good time but am sorry it was so short! We really need to try to meet in Vegas some time!

It was good to catch up last night-at least for a few minutes-I really miss you!