Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Mini Rag Quilt

I never thought in a million years that the word's "I want to make a quilt" would come out of my mouth, but they have. I want to make a funky, modern quilt to be used in our living room as a throw.

I want it to be big enough for the hubs and I to cuddle up under on cool nights, when the kids are already tucked into bed. Other then that, I'm sure it'll be thrown on the floor and used by "D" to drag his sister around the house. She loves that.

Before tackling my biggest project ever! I thought I would do a "mini" version for "Bean". The photo's are below and I think it's the cutest thing. Now I'm debating about offering these on my website and customers can custom design their own.

What do you think? "Bean" seems to love it.






4 comments:

Sky said...

I think Rag Quilts are ADORABLE!!

Katie said...

It's very cute. Would make a perfect baby gift. Just right for covering up in the car seat.

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Love it!

I want to learn how to make a quilt because I want to save all the kids jerseys and make a square out of each one - you know - the number?

:)

Holly

AudreyO said...

Oh now that's adorable. We are considering taking a quilting class at adult ed. I've never made a quilt before and when I see quilts that are my taste, I so want to learn how to make them. I'm hoping to start the class in January.