I've been tagged by Lisa...
The rules: Tag 8 people, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. At what age do/did you (wish to) marry? Early 20's. And it happened, I got married when I was 23.
2. What color do you like most? Black. Because I look good in it and it goes with everything. Well, except brown.
3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be? I would like to be able to teleport myself. And anything I am touching at the time of teleportation. I'd spend all my days on a beach somewhere far far away.
4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go? The Bora Bora Island or Paris.
5. Which part of you do you hate the most? My legs. I use to have dancer legs. (NO, not a stripper! The proper kind of dancing) Now I have Mom of 2 kids, need to get back into shape legs. Working on it though...30lbs. down.
6. When you get sad, what do you do? Cry or get quiet.
7. What book are you reading now? Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money? Pay off all debt, set enough aside for the kid's college, custom build the house of my dreams (I mean our dreams) with a big ass closet to hold all my new clothes and shoes. Then I'd probably have to buy the Hubs a few more cars and a boat and God knows what else.
9. What did you love the most about last year (2007)? Having my daughter.
10. How did you get your name? My Momma! :-) No big thing behind it, just means princess in Hebrew.
11. What is the moment you regret most? Let's just say, I was 16 and just got my driver's license.
12. What type of person do you hate the most? The rude one's. I'm gonna be like the chick in the book I'm reading, I'll just start zapping people with a stun gun when they piss me off!
13. What is your greatest asset? I think the hubs would say my chest but I like my eyes.
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? Endless wishes.
15. How did you celebrate the New Year? I think the hubs and I just sat around the house. And I'm pretty sure we crashed before midnight. So sad.
16. What tv show do you watch that you are embarrassed to tell people about? Sean thinks it's funny that I watch this but I like Unwrapped. It's on the food channel and they basically talk about how things are made.
17. It’s 2008. What are you looking forward to this year? Well, the year is almost over so I'd say...Christmas at home for the first time. With our own tree and our own traditions.
18. Anything in your life that you wish weren’t so awful? I'm pretty blessed. If someone could lower the pitch of my daughters "I want it Now!" scream, I would really appreciate it.
19. What’s the shallowest thing you intend to do this year? Hmmm, nothing that I can think of. Hubs? Anything you can think of?
20. If you had $100.00 bucks & had to spend it on your self, what would you get? A new pair of jeans, a tee & shoes if I had enough.
I'm not very good at tagging people so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged...Tag-you're it!