Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Here's Your Christmas Card


This year I was going to send out these adorable Christmas cards to all our friends and family. Unfortunately, the order didn't go as planned. When shipped, all my cute Christmas cards got sucked up by the USPS grinch and surely shoved into some "Not In Your life" box, never to be seen again.

Damn Postal Grinch!

I really wanted these cards to go out. I did receive the digital image (obviously) but after the disappointment, I just don't have it in me to go out and print them, find envelopes to fit them, and send them out.

So, here's your card.

(I just thought of something, do you watch Seinfeld? Remember the episode where Elaine is showing a, shhhh, a nipple? Ha! Ha! And George was complaining about not receiving his card. And she says something to the effect of, "Christmas card! Christmas card! Here! Here's your Christmas card!" All while rubbing George's face in her chest. LOL!)

I am sorry to the friends and family members who look forward to our cards in the mail. I know I love receiving holiday cards so this really stinks! We will, however, print out one to add to our collection. One day we'll be able to look at all of our pictures over the years, and smile.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have a beautiful family. I wish you many great blessings this Christmas!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Oh what a shame- it's such a beautiful card! I didn't even do cards this year...not really in the Christmas spirit but am trying for the kids' sake! We miss you!