Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dilated


Here's Lookin' at You Babe!

Have you ever seen the movie 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore? I have it my DVR and watch it whenever I'm bored and there's absolutely nothing to watch on my 200+ channels. Anyway, if you've see it then you'll understand this next line...

<~~~ "This my good eye." Or in my case, it's not droop. :)

Speaking of droop, the Ophthamologist told me that there really isn't anything I can do for it other than corrective surgery. Which would have to be out-of-pocket since it's a cosmetic fix and not really affecting my health. Not happy about that one but what can you do. Ya know!?

He also had the nerve to say "It may be due to old age". WHAT!?!?!? I'm 27 Mr. Ophthamologist and you better watch it, I have a lot of jokes for a last name that sounds like douche.

They dilated my eyes (obviously) and checked everything out. I got the thumbs up and the Doc said that all the veins behind my eyes looked good. He said that if there were any past issues that are in the process of healing, he would've seen a pale pink tone to them and that wasn't there. Great news there.

I'm going back in a week for a Visual Fields test. He wants to do it now probably for a) The insurance money and b) If/When my eyes worsen, he wants to be able to compare it to something. Fine by me.

That's all for now. BUT, if you want a bike, or if you want to try and win one for ME :) Click the link below and enter to win!

No comments: