Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Got Sexy?


I'm in LOVE with these shoes. They arrived in the mail yesterday, a gift from the Hubs. And maybe a gift for him too. LOL! Just slightly below stripper level. :)

In an effort to beautify my legs, I'm going to wear heels as much as possible. A tip from my Zumba instructor, and it's definitely true. Of course my toes WILL NOT appreciate the effort, but they'll make it through.

This morning I ran to Target and picked up some products that'll make sexy heel wearin' a bit more comfy. In case you need a cozier pump, slingback, wedge, or whatever, try...

- Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles

- Dr. Scholl's Heel Liners

- Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief Strips

I paid about $20.00 for all of the above and I felt a great difference. Yay! Haven't used the Rub Relief Strips yet.

Heels make me feel powerful! And 6+ feet tall!

Off topic - Tomorrow is my Neuro appt. It's the first appointment I've had with a Neuro where I haven't been nervous. I guess it's because he's not going to tell me anything I don't already know.

And maybe I'll wear my new shoes.

No comments: