Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fragile

D: Mommy, are you fragile?

Me: Yes baby, I am.

On Friday (or maybe it was Thursday, I can't remember) I saw a trainer for the first time. After a brief run-through about what I'm looking to accomplish, a BMI and body fat test, we got to work.

Thirty minutes later...

KILL ME NOW!

I felt like I was going to die. I sent a text to the Hubs to tell him I was finished and to relay the message that I felt like I was going to die. I even thought I may have for a second or two. Today, four (maybe five) day's later, I am still so sore.

And you know what, we didn't even use weights. I was the weight! All 166lbs. of me. Crap!!! I don't like the scale at that gym. That same morning my scale told me I weighed 161. Ah well, I don't really care about the number anymore anyways.

Tonight, Yoga! Tomorrow, more soreness and a dentist appointment. Thursday, Ophthamologist appointment. Friday, Nothing!

No comments: