Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Jones Pure Cane Soda

myJones Pure Cane Soda is a very cool company offering equally cool beverages that can be customized to your liking. I had the pleasure of test driving the myJones site and their delicious soda's. Once I read, Berry Lemonade, I was in! Yum!

Other YUMMY flavors include: Black Cherry, Pomegranate, Vanilla Bean, Blue Bubblegum, Cream Soda, Grape, Root Beer and Many More!


Their website is super easy to navigate through and uploading your custom photo is a breeze.

Check mine out ~~~~~~>

I thought I'd play a joke on the family so Bean is sipping a cold one. (It's sealed, so no worries.) You can add any photo or caption you'd like to create your very own, and very unique gift.

My caption properly read:

"myJones Soda...

A Better Alternative."

It was hard not to drink them all in one day. Myself, the kids, the Hubs, and the rest of our family loved myJones Soda.

I was happy to see that all 12 of our sodas arrived safely and even happier to find a great little message under each bottle cap. A very subtle touch that makes a big difference to a consumer like me.

Isn't that cool!

myJones Pure Cane Soda is perfect for...

- Holiday's
- Birthday's
- Anniversaries
- Parties
- Baby Showers
- Wedding Favors
- General Gifts
- And just because...

The people I spoke to at myJones are great and the product is even better! I just wanted to share this unique company with you so maybe you can put a smile on someone elses face.

No comments: