Sunday, February 7, 2010

Scars the Name



It's quite embarrassing how I acquired these markings. There's actually a second one on the left side of my nose but it's pretty small.

I'm not use to having long (natural) nails. I can thank my supplements for that I'm sure.

The first scratch, on my nose, happened while blowing my nose. Silly!

The one on my forehead happened when I got excited about Cheesecake. The Hubs was going to bring a slice home for me and I said "Yay!" and threw my hands in the air. But not before my thumb nail scraped a few layers of skin off my head.

Ouch!

Luckily, I have a future Doctor on my hands and she patched me right up.

Cookieeeeeeeee..........

P.S. Have you seen the MS walk icon to the right? More on that soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New name for you "Scarface" lol