Monday, October 19, 2009

See You Wednesday LLU


I'm headed back to the doctor's office, actually the neurodiagnostics lab, this Wednesday.

I'll have another EEG and a Visual Evoked Potential test. This time the EEG will only take about 45 minutes and I'll have to come in drowsy. My appointment is at 1pm and I can only sleep a few hours the night before. No caffeine. That drive should be fun. If you live near the 15, the 215, and probably the 10 too (in CA), you may wanna steer clear. :) Just kidding. It'll be fine.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get these results right away. I'll probably end up waiting until my next neuro appointment to hear.

However, while I'm at LLU, I'll pick up my Radiologist Report from that office and hopefully make sense of the spinal MRI.

I'll share when I can.

No comments: