Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spiders and Ghosts


BEFORE





AFTER









I wasn't really in the mood for pumpkin carving this year. Mainly because it's a pain, but also because our pumpkins never last too long after being gutted. I wish I could take credit for this idea but I saw it in a recent issue of Better Homes and Gardens.

There's look much better than mine. I should've painted them instead of using markers but my lack of patience wouldn't allow it. I purchased everything (minus the pumpkins) from Michael's. I used pipe cleaner for the spider legs and super glued the eyes on for both. Then just a white and black marker and POOF! Ghosts and Spiders. :) Cost about $12.00 for everything.

We bought D a larger pumpkin for him to decorate. He went crazy and created something that has about 50 legs and enough hair to make Big Foot jealous.

1 comment:

hannah said...

aawww they're cute! we did something similar with the kiddos too - but much simpler. i got the wiggly eyes too and let them put them on then gave them markers to draw noes, lips, hair, ears...they looked like scribble but the kids had fun. thats the point right? maybe by next year we can do these with them... i like the spiders!!