Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Spice of Life

I looked through all of D's photos yesterday and pulled out a few (ok more like 35), to share in my last post. After looking through them I remembered how free spirited & silly he is, or once was.

He's growing up and there's a few things that've changed.

His shorts have to go down to is knees. Preferably right past his knees.

No kissies or "I Love You's" in front of his friends.

Instead of making silly faces in pics, he chuckin' the deuce.

AND

the other day he picked out an $89.99 pair of shoes. KIDS SHOES! $89.99! Ge'ez. What happened to being satisfied with a $.99 toy or diggin' the cheap properly priced shoes at Target?

Anyway, this post is sort of umm...sporadic.

My BIG baby is growing up and my little baby was born with the attitude of a 16 year old.

The Hubs and I have been trying to think of a good name for Bean when she's in one of her moods. I think I've found it.

Spice

She brings it. Everyday. No matter how I feel about it.

No comments: